Today, it takes more brains and effort to make out the income-tax form than it does to make the income.
Alfred E. Neuman
Death, taxes and childbirth! There's never any convenient time for any of them.
Margaret Mitchell
At tax time, it helps to remember that if your tax obligation has increased from the previous year, it's usually because you're enjoying more income. That's a situation to which most of us aspire. Higher taxes are a price that we pay for greater success.
Richard Carlson


The services I offer are for all individuals who need to file a US tax return. Are you self-employed, employed, retired or have other means of income? I can prepare your US tax return as well as the FBAR and am happy to offer you my services.

If you are an American and you have never filed a tax return or an FBAR, then you have also come to the right place. I will clearly explain what your obligations are, what the risks are, and what the costs are for preparing the tax return and/or the FBAR.

If you have consistently filed a tax return for several years with another preparer, switching will not be a problem. I work with a professional program that allows me to perfectly match the tax returns that have already been drawn up. 

If you have just arrived from America and are looking for a specialist who can take care of your tax return, I can of course help you. If required, I have good contacts with a Dutch tax consultancy, so I can also take care of the Dutch side of your tax return.

If you have income for the first time in your life and you want to know whether there is an obligation to file a US return, I will help you understand what your obligations are. Of course, I can also prepare the tax return and FBAR for you!

Income tax return

I prepare US tax returns for individuals, with or without a partner. Your place of residence does not matter because the US return can prepared anywhere. Additionally, it is also possible for me to get the Dutch tax return done in collaboration with Team Vervoort. 

More information?

Streamlined Foreign Offshore procedure

If you have never filed a tax return, but you now realize that you should have, you can use the amnesty program to become compliant with the IRS. This procedure is called the Streamlined Foreign Offshore procedure and consists of 3 elements. 

More information?

Relief Procedures for Certain Former Citizens

If you have never filed a US tax return and you want to renounce your US citizenship as soon as possible, you can also follow the Relief Procedure. You will first renounce your US nationality, and then submit income tax returns for 6 years along with 6 years of FBARs and a separate statement of assets.

More information?

Please contact me

Do you have any questions about your situation, or your US tax obligations? Do you want to know what you need to do? Feel free to contact me. I will explain your obligations, what steps you need to take, and what the consequences are. In a complimentary conversation, I will also explain what the costs will be if further action needs to be taken. 

Contact me